The primary responsibilities will be to increase market share through acquisition of new customers as well as through the expansion of our existing client base to maximize full potential of organic growth. The ideal candidate will have experience selling supply chain solutions including but not limited to LTL, Truckload, Intermodal and Warehousing. Success will be based on your ability to secure new business, grow revenue and provide the best service to current and potential clients.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Establish and build revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
• Provide a sales plan and strategy for achieving sales objectives
• Maintaining system records on all details pertinent to prospects and existing clients
• Effectively communicate with customer service as well as senior team leaders to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Identify new opportunities and work closely with Sales Management in order to build a strong case study and strategy to win.
In order to join Groupe Robert's team, you must have:
• Minimum 10 years proven results in selling and closing deals in Supply Chain environment
• Proactive sales approach
• Positive nature and high energy
• Excellent knowledge of sales processes in the industry
• Full understanding of Warehousing and Supply Chain solutions
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Able to create and present professional correspondence including proposals and presentations
• Able to build relationships with all levels of the corporate structure
• Must be able to resolve customer challenges and find solutions
• Ability to work independently
Groupe Robert offers you:
• Environment focused on teamwork
• Interesting professional development opportunities
• Group insurance and fringe benefits
• Corporate discounts
• Systems and equipment at the cutting edge of technology
• Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
• Safe environment (trainings, certifications)
Groupe Robert is proud to support the diversity of its employees through its terminals in Quebec and Ontario. Women, visible and / or ethnic minorities or people with disabilities will always be welcome to apply, because at Groupe Robert, the diversity of our employees is the link in our logistics chain that makes us even stronger!