Groupe Robert is currently looking for driver Class 1 for Regional work for Lasalle terminus. The schedule is from monday to friday night shift.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Driving a heavy vehicle from one place to another, with or without a load on a given route and a predetermined schedule • Be responsible for the vehicle itself, its load, its driving safety and that of others • Inspect the condition of the vehicle and report any anomalies • Check total and axial loads to predict the reactions of the vehicle • Complete routine activities
In order to join Groupe Robert's team, you must have:
• Minimum 1 year experience class 1 • Excellent driving record • Mandatory functional French • Good communication and understanding of security policies • Ability to operate a truck safely, courteously and efficiently • Excellent skills in customer service and good ability to follow procedures and company policies • Ability to handling
Groupe Robert offers you:
• Job stability, work all year
• Safe environment
• Family environment
• Salary and competitive rates mile
• All deliveries and pickups paid
• Interesting professional development opportunities
• Group insurance and fringe benefits
• Corporate discounts
• Uniform provided
• Environmental awareness
• Systems and equipment on the cutting edge of technology
• Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
• Constant concern for safety (trainings, certifications, associations)
Groupe Robert is proud to support the diversity of it’s employees through it’s terminals in Quebec and Ontario. Aboriginal people, women, visible and / or ethnic minorities or people with disabilities will always be welcome to apply. Because at Groupe Robert, the diversity of our employees is the link in our logistic chain that makes us even stronger!
The masculine gender is used to lighten the text.
Groupe Robert is proud to support the diversity of its employees through its terminals in Quebec and Ontario. Women, visible and / or ethnic minorities or people with disabilities will always be welcome to apply, because at Groupe Robert, the diversity of our employees is the link in our logistics chain that makes us even stronger!