Be part of the team being Class 1 driver for our USA division from our Boucherville terminus.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Be responsible for your truck, its load , its driving safety and that of others • Check total and axial loads to predict the reactions of the vehicle • Perform the pick up/delivery, meet customers, to sign all documentation • Inspect the condition of the vehicle and report any anomalies • Advise managers mechanical workshop repairs or defects on the vehicle
In order to join Groupe Robert's team, you must have:
• Minimum 3 year experience has a class 1 truck driver. With border crossing experience. • Excellent driving record • Bilingual French and English required • Passeport or FAST card • Good communication and understanding of security policies • Ability to operate a truck safely, courteously and efficiently • Excellent skills in customer service and good ability to follow procedures and company policies • Ability to handling
Groupe Robert offers you:
• Job stability, work all year
• Safe environment
• Family environment
• Salary and competitive rates mile
• All deliveries and pickups paid
• Interesting professional development opportunities
• Group insurance and fringe benefits
• Corporate discounts
• Uniform provided
• Environmental awareness
• Systems and equipment on the cutting edge of technology
• Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
• Constant concern for safety (trainings, certifications, associations)
Groupe Robert is proud to support the diversity of it’s employees through it’s terminals in Quebec and Ontario. Aboriginal people, women, visible and / or ethnic minorities or people with disabilities will always be welcome to apply. Because at Groupe Robert, the diversity of our employees is the link in our logistic chain that makes us even stronger!
The masculine gender is used to lighten the text.
Groupe Robert is proud to support the diversity of its employees through its terminals in Quebec and Ontario. Women, visible and / or ethnic minorities or people with disabilities will always be welcome to apply, because at Groupe Robert, the diversity of our employees is the link in our logistics chain that makes us even stronger!