Groupe Robert is currently looking for a specialized driver for his bulk division. Local work and highway if required.
Vos responsabilités seront :
• Driving our specialized equipment (dump trailer, live bottom, Shuttle floof, B-train) from one customer to another. This could be with or without a load, on a given route and a predetermined schedule • Be responsible for the vehicle itself, its load, its driving safety and that of others • Inspect the condition of the vehicle and report any anomalies • Check total and axle loads to predict the reactions of the vehicle • Complete routine activities • Provide excellent customer service to our clients. • Preform pre and post trip inspections on the equipment. Report any defects as required.
Pour vous joindre à l'équipe Groupe Robert, vous devez posséder :
• At least 2 years experience with an AZ licence • Clean abstract and CVOR • Good communication skills. • Excellent customer service skills with the ability to follow company policies and procedures. • Good communication skills with a good understanding of safety policies • Ability to operate a truck safely, courteously and efficiently • Some handling of the equipment maybe required. With the ability to lift 50 pounds.
Groupe Robert offre :
• Job stability, work all year
• Dedicated roads
• Safe environment
• Family environment
• Salary and competitive rates mile
• All deliveries and pickups paid
• Interesting professional development opportunities
• Group insurance and fringe benefits
• Corporate discounts
• Uniform provided
• Environmental awareness
• Systems and equipment on the cutting edge of technology
• Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
• Constant concern for safety (trainings, certifications, associations)