Under the authority of the pay Director, the Paymaster will have to complete the payroll process for about 2 000 warehouse employees, drivers and mechanics and ensure that they are exact.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:• Manage the complete weekly employee payroll process (about 2 000 employees);
• Process and complete the deductions at source for all employees;
• Administrate social benefits;
• Administrate vacations;
• Administrate RRSP and pensions;
• Maintain employees’ master data in the Human Resources and collective insurance system;
• Complete all the required end-of-month payroll activities;
• Verify taxable and non taxable deductions;
• Be available to answers users’ questions.
In order to join Groupe Robert's team, you must have:• 3 years’ experience in the payroll department;
• Payroll training by the CPA;
• Bilingualism (French and English, written and spoken);
• Excellent communication abilities in written and spoken French;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software;
• Knowledge of Nethris Internet (asset);
• Knowledge of the transportation field;
• Excellent organization capacities;
• Ease in prioritizing and managing multiple tasks at the same time;
• Ability to search for missing information;
• Great interpersonal communication skills;
• Comprehensive overall view and analytical mind;
• Capacity to quickly adapt to a constantly evolving work environment.